Livelihood NYC helps businesses build a strong foundation for growth in the new economy. Our business services are wide-ranging in terms of who we assist and what we do. Regardless of where you are in development of your business, we will work with you to ensure that you are provided the right advice and legal tools to move your business forward and achieve your goals. Our services include:
- Entity formation and incorporation services tailored to traditional and cooperatively organized businesses
- Drafting, review, and negotiations associated with all types of business contracts, including member agreements, commercial leases, partnership agreements, contracts for services and more
- Ongoing counsel on all legal aspects of operating a company, including the development of policies to ensure your company is in compliance with the relevant laws
- Consultation regarding finance options for your business, including direct public offerings and navigating complex securities regulations
- Experienced guidance in other matters ranging from land use and conservation to employment disputes
We understand that businesses in the new economy have special needs. Our attorneys are committed to finding ways to make legal services work for you so that you can focus on developing your business.